Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 92 - Eat Less Red Meat

I am already pretty good about not eating too much red meat. I think that it is too expensive and I am aware of the fact that too much is not a good thing. But, that does not mean that I don't enjoy it once or twice a week. I am beginning to think that even that is to much.

Red meat is full of fat and bad cholesterol. It can clog your arteries if not eaten in moderation. It also has a tendency to give me a bit of a stomach ache. I really wonder if human were actually meant to eat cow. Who knows? I eat it and I am one of those people who really does love a big juicy steak or a cheese burger.

I am going to start eating it only once a week at the most and try to start phasing out to being eaten only once a month. I think that eating it as a treat will be more meaningful to me and it will benefit my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment