Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 164 - Play With The Dogs

We have 2 beautiful dogs. A Golden Retriever and a Black Lab, they are wild and rambunctious. They bring us great happiness and joy. We love our dogs. Thankfully, we have an Invisible Fence that makes it easy for them to get a lot of exercise and fresh air.

Since we are a busy family, we tend to let the open yard with the fence keep them busy and give them their needed exercise. However, we need to start playing with them a little bit more. Give them a little more playtime and attention. Today, I was watching my kids play with the dogs, and they all looked so happy. Something about seeing my kids playing with these so called perfect family dogs made me yet again realize how incredibly lucky I am to have so much in my life. Every kid deserves to have a dumb, loving dog for happiness and responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment