Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 37 - Watch The Superbowl With The Family

There is a little game on tonight. That game would of course be the Superbowl! The Packers are in it, yeah! My husband and I are not huge football fans. We tend to do other things during the games. But, tonight is different. We are both from Green Bay, WI, so the Packers playing tonight is a big deal for us. While we don't necessarily follow football, it is hard not to get caught up in the excitement of our hometown team being in the Superbowl. We now live in Milwaukee and find that the entire state is rallying behind the team. All of Wisconsin has Superbowl fever, I love feeling like I am part of it.

So, tonight we are going to watch the game as a family. I made a batch of chili, I bought a puzzle to do with my daughter while watching and we are going to be a part of the excitement that our entire state seems to be feeling. I really hope that they win tonight, because Packer fans are rabid. A loss tonight would be devastating to our entire state. Tonight, I find I am very proud to be from Wisconsin, even if I know that there will be many Packer fans on National TV tonight wearing cheeseheads. GO PACK GO!!

1 comment:

  1. Good job keeping up with this Heather. I realized that once I got to day 100 that was my turning point. Because then it just became something I did as part of my daily life. I love how our posts were pretty much the same for this day. I figured what else could you do on Super Bowl Sunday.

    ReplyDelete