Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 179 -Get Everything Ready The Night Before......

I am actually pretty good about this one. I set the coffee up at night, have the kids lunches ready, have my outfit ready(sometimes) and even have the dog food in the bowl. But, that doesn't mean there isn't room for improvement. Things I can do to make my mornings easier:

1. Make sure the kids have their clothes ready to go

2. Empty the dishwasher

3. Have my workout bag packed (this one is never done!)

4. Have breakfast dishes ready and a healthy meal option for everyone

5. Take out the garbage

6. Make sure my gas tank is full (I am still working on this one from about 100 posts ago)

7. Have my laptop and cell phone charged

8. Have my lunch packed, water bottle filled and travel mug by the coffee maker

9. Have the kids stuff packed for camp

10. Any errands that need to be run that day, planned out.

Whew! That is a long list of things that I need to do to make mornings run more smoothly. I have to wonder how successful I will be. Only time will tell and of course, it is all up to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment