Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 182 - Wear My Accesories

I wear jewelry everyday. Why? Because no matter what, no matter how badly my clothes may fit or how uncomfortable I may feel, my jewelry always fits. Jewelry is like a good pair of shoes. It will fit you perfectly, and if the jewelry is gorgeous, I feel good about myself.

Now, please do not go thinking that I have priceless gems in my jewelry box. I do not. I have a hodge podge of costume jewelry that I have collected over the years. Silpada is my favorite. But, I have pieces from Kohl's and Target, in addition to few things that my husband has bought me at a jewelry store. It is all very eclectic. Every piece feels like me, and always completes the outfit that I have on.

My accessories are not limited to jewelry. I also love purses. I have a selection that I mix and match over the seasons. Again, nice purses, that fit not matter what. They make me happy.

Recently, I have also learned to love shoes. A love I had in my 20's and gave up when I became a mother. About a year ago I became reacquainted with the love of a really nice pair of shoes. I guess I am more of a girly girl than I had thought. When I leave the house in the morning, I feel pretty put together. No matter what, I always have a nice pair of earrings on:)

No comments:

Post a Comment